Good to know
- Reception open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Bicycle room on site
- Private and enclosed parking
- Free parking in front of the hotel and 200 meters away
- Charging station for electric cars at 200 meters
- Unlimited Wi-Fi connection
- Hotel and Restaurant accessible to persons with reduced mobility
- Animals not allowed
- On-site services: luggage storage, room service, lounge bar and gourmet restaurant
A little history
This former hotel was built in 1880. It was the flagship of the Périgord hotel industry until the middle of the 20th century. The “Hôtel de la Poste” was considered one of the most beautiful hotels, thanks to its 16 rooms with washbasin and its ballroom. Omnibuses ensured the transfer to the station. For 40 years, it was abandoned.After 2 years of work, it regained its former glory and moved into the 21st century.
Today, it is in the various cozy spaces decorated in a modern way, that you will enjoy meeting up and talking. You can share moments in the gourmet restaurant, in the bar or in the small garden with trees. Board games, sofas and a library are at your disposal.
Twelve comfortable accommodations
Our charming boutique hotel offers 10 rooms and 2 suites. Check-in takes place from 3 p.m. and check-out before 11 a.m.. A cot (and an extra bed for a child in the Suites) can be installed in your room. Choose the accommodation that best suits your needs in our 4-star hotel in the Périgord Noir.Discover our rooms
Between 7.30 a.m. and 10 a.m., discover the generous, gourmet and diversified breakfast buffet. breakfast, salty and sweet. You will find there: hot drinks, fruit juices, local yogurts, regional cheeses, smoked salmon and homemade cakes, various egg dishes and many more. Treat your taste buds as soon as you wake up. You can sit on the terrace or in the dining room.Link title
Our eco-responsible actions
In our cozy and charming hotel in the Périgord Noir, we are aware of the fragile balance of our planet. We are committed to these actions:
- On the hotel side : management of water, energy, packaging, waste sorting, paper and cleaning products.
- On the restaurant side: limit individual products, manage quantities, work with local producers and favor short circuits.